With our quick and easy pick-up option, you can purchase items online and pick them up at either our Brooklyn or Queens location. It’s as easy as that! You not only avoid shipping and delivery charges but you may also be able to get your order quicker.
Pick-up is typically available 3-4 hours after purchase. We will notify you when your order is ready for pickup via SMS or email.
What to bring to the store:
1. A government-issued photo ID
2. The credit card used for the purchase.
3. Your order number.
How pick-up in store works:
· During checkout, select in-store “Pickup” and then choose your preferred store.
· We'll show you an estimated pickup date and time.
· Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" email or SMS text message depending on the contact information you provided at checkout.
· Please bring a government issued photo ID, the credit or debit card used to make the purchase as well as your order number to the store and pick up your items.
· Note: We'll hold your items at the store for up to a week; if you won’t be able to make it by then, please contact us in order to extend the pickup time.
Who can pick up your order:
You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up. To have your order picked up by someone else, please contact the store you selected and let our associates know of your request. Note: You’ll need to provide the pickup person’s full name. They’ll need to show a copy of your ID, their ID as well as the order number of your purchase at the store.
Only you — or the person you’ve told us about — can pick up your items.
Thank you for shopping with us. We hope to see you soon!