How to figure out the right texture of braiding hair to use September 22, 2020
Styles that can be achieved using braiding hair September 20, 2020
Can you dye braiding hair? September 18, 2020
Why is Bohemian jerry curl so loved all over the world?
With properties similarly to that of a 3B/4A texture, this hair will blend perfectly with your natural hair and will adapt to the rigors of everyday styling and manipulation.
This style can be worn exceptionally well as either a sew-in or a leave out. If you choose the latter of the two options, this jerry curl texture will no doubt have everyone wondering if it is your real hair. the resemblance that this curl pattern has with many people’s natural hair is just one of the many reasons why it is so loved.
Why is Bohemian jerry curl loved by so many people? Well, keep reading to find out the amazing facts associated with this beautiful texture.
- Firstly, this stunning curl has a natural sheen that will have your hair looking radiant wear after wear.
- Bohemian jerry curl can withstand high temperatures as well as dyeing and bleaching. You can do all that you desire without worrying one bit.
- With various lengths to choose from, you will surely have no need to worry about matching your own hair’s length.
- Due to its curl pattern being so tightly coiled, this hair tends to be fuller than other hair textures; hence, it requires less bundles than other textures such as straight, body wave and loose wave.
- Though this hair tends to be a little more high-maintenance than many other hair textures, it is still chosen by many people because it is very soft, super full and extremely gorgeous.