Tape-Ins vs. Clip-ins
There are many ways to add length and volume to your hair without the hassle of sew-ins and without purchasing a wig.
You can now have the freedom of versatile styles while wearing extensions using tape-ins and clip-ins, which are both sold at Brooklyn hair.
Here are a few differences between the two that may help you decide which item is best for you:
- Allows you to decide when you want to install it and when you want to remove it
- If your hair is fine or thin it may be heavy for your hair to handle
- Can be removed everyday
- Can be installed and removed without the assistance of a professional
- Oily or dry hair will not affect the longevity of clip-ins
- Clip-ins can be applied in a quick and timely manner
- Can be left in your hair from 6-12 weeks depending on how quickly your hair grows out
- Tape in extensions is fine hair friendly
- Lays flatter and more seamless
- If you have oily hair, it will affect the longevity of the tape-in
- It is best if your extensions are installed and removed from a professional
- Application process takes longer than applying clip-ins
These are a few differences between clip-ins and tape-in hair extensions to help you decide which option would be best for you!