🎉 Black Friday Week Sale is Here! 🎉 November 19, 2023
Deals you need to take advantage of this Thanksgiving November 09, 2023
The Year's Best Wig Sale Has Arrived! October 27, 2023
Pros and Cons of Wigs
What is the purpose of a wig?
There are various advantages of wearing a wig as it secures your natural hair from damage. Particularly it protects hair from heat, styling and coloring, and it is an actual method to change your appearance entirely.
· Limitless style options and looks: Instead of coloring your own natural hair, you can choose to wear a wig to change your hairstyle and hair color easily to suit whatever occasion. This can save your natural hair from harsh bleaching and chemicals.
· Lower price and longer lifespan: If you maintain a wig properly, it will last a really long time and also saves you a lot of money to change a new one.
· Protect your natural hair: Wigs can be used as a form of protective style for your natural hair. While your hair is underneath the wig, a wig will protect it from being exposed to anything from the outside such as direct heat from the sun, harsh products, and hot tools such as curling irons.
· Reinstall daily: It’s better for you to take off the wigs daily. It’s not a good choice to sleep or shower with your wigs on.
· Not secure enough: In most cases, it’s not as secure because it isn’t sewn on. Most people incorporate a weave or hair extension to alter their hairstyle on a more permanent basis, since it’s not as easy to simply take off every day like a wig.
· High Cost: Human hair wigs can sometimes be costly, and this makes it expensive for some but when one falls in love with wearing wigs, you might find yourself spending more than you should on wigs.
We hope that this information will help you to make a great decision when making your next wig purchase!