Why are closures/frontals so hard to get? May 11, 2021
What is "Water Wave" braiding hair?
Water wave is a bouncy and full style of crochet braiding hair that can be used to achieve many popular hairstyles such as Passion Twists and Butterfly Locs. Its curly texture is very appealing to everyone because it provides the most natural looking effect you could ever desire.
With so many options and brands to choose from, the most popular brand is by far the Freetress Crochet Braid Water Wave. So why is this brand the top choice among both customers as well as hair stylists? There an infinite number to reasons this brand is chosen above the rest, see below for details.
Why is Freetress water wave the first choice for many people:
- This brand provides hair that is not only bouncy and full but also tangle-free.
- It is Pre-looped and Non-flammable.
- Easy to manage and maintain.
- Freetress Braid Crochet Hair Water Wave comes in many lengths. This includes 12”, 14”, 22" and so on.
- Can be used for many popular styles: Passion Twist, Butterfly locs etc.
- It’s a fairly easy style to Crochet & Latch Hook.
- Available in many colors such as 1, 1B, 2, 4 as well as special colors like 99J, 27,30 and ombre colors.
Though the top choice is the Freetress brand, other similar brands that provide this style includes Model Model and Lulutress.