FreeTress Synthetic Hair Crochet Braids Water Wave Bulk 22"
FreeTress Synthetic Hair Crochet Braids Deep Twist Bulk 22"
- Crochet & Latch Hook
- 134g Product Weight Including Package
Why is water wave braiding hair so popular?
In order to get your hair looking as natural and uniquely yours as possible there has to be some creative way to do so. And that’s where the use of water wave comes in. Water wave crochet braiding hair is made from a blend of premium fibers that will help you to get the most natural looking style possible. Traditionally this hair was solely used as bulk hair, where you would braid the roots and leave the ends loose or simply crochet the loose strands onto your hair. But now this hair has soared into the spotlight of the hair world. This is because this hair can easily transform a traditionally uniformed hairstyle into a more realistic looking texture. And let’s be honest, at the end of the day that’s what everyone seeks, a style natural enough to mimic their own hair.
Popular styles that require water wave braiding hair:
- Passion Twist. This style is somewhat of a Boho look and screams tropical vibes; therefore, it is a top pick for anyone planning going on vacation or just looking for an effortless look.
- Butterfly twist. This style is simply a twisted version of goddess locs since it too strays from the traditionally perfect-looking strands in order to create a more boho look and some-what messy twist.
For these styles you will need on average about 7 packs. This will surely help you to achieve the style; however, if you typically love to have your hair full, then it is recommended to use anywhere between 8-10 packs depending on how dense you want your hair to be.
Why is braiding so popular?
To truly understand the art of braiding it is always good to know that many women choose this hair style for many reasons. Its popularity is relatively easy to understand; therefore, down below we have listed a few of these reasons.
Why is braiding chosen by so many people
- It is an easy style. Braiding is the perfect hairstyle for people who are looking for a hairstyle that they could easily wake up and go.
- It matches many hair textures. With so many options on the market, chances are you will be able to find a hair texture that matches your own and you will then be able to pull off any braiding style you had in mind.
- It is time-saving and convenient. The upkeep of any braiding style is usually very low, and this is one of the many reasons why many women choose braiding time and time again.
- It is a great protective style. Though in modern times the importance of using braids to protect one’s hair is of utmost importance, it is also good to note that this tradition has been going on for centuries now. African-American hair texture is very delicate; therefore, what braiding provides is a way for the hair to be protected from harsh elements.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Our 30 Day GuaranteeWe want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.BrooklynHair.com If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, or other charges.
EXCHANGESWear it, dye it, even flat iron it. If you do not love your Brooklyn Hair, we offer one time exchange it within 30 days of purchase on bundle and closure products.
All special sale Items such as "finial or clearance sale" items & "full lace wigs" are not included with this program.
RETURNSIf you are not completely happy with your Brooklyn Hair before it is installed, we will refund your purchase if the bundle is unopened and the hair is in its original condition.
All special sale Items such as 'finial or clearance sale' items are not possible. Want to Return or Exchange? You can request return and exchange here: Return My Order Page
Have more question? Brooklyn Hair Customer Care: +1-718- 291-5810
Open Hours: Monday - Friday / 11:00AM - 7:00PM (EST)
Also See Our Return Policy Here
We are not responsible for the lost packages after successfully delivered by carrier service. ( Tracking Code and Confirmation of delivery)
We will email you a tracking number once your order is fulfilled. Once your order has shipped it will be delivered maximum 5 business days.
Items are shipped Monday to Friday
All items are shipped from NYC and some items need signature required.
We are not responsible for the lost packages after successfully delivered by carrier service.(Tracking Code and Confirmation of delivery)