FreeTress Synthetic Hair Crochet Braids Deep Twist Bulk Extra Long
FreeTress Synthetic Hair Crochet Braids Deep Twist Bulk 22"
- Crochet & Latch Hook
- 160g Product Weight Including Package
Water wave vs Deep Twist Braiding Hair
If you are still unsure as to which style to get, then it is important to know that both deep wave and water wave are equally a great pick. Both hair textures provide a similar look and feel; however, the main difference is that the water wave tends to boost a curlier look.
Also, the good thing about the Freetress deep wave and Freetress water wave is that they come pre-looped. Pre-looping simply means there will be less work for you since the hair is already equally separated; therefore, you can easily take the hair apart one by one without much tangling. This also makes the hair look more natural when installed and can be done by anyone.
Advantages of water wave and deep twist braiding hair:
- They are both ideal styles for anyone looking for the perfect protective style.
- Either styles can be worn for weeks or even up to two months.
- Great for creating a curly ended effect with any traditional style.
Styles that can be achieved with Freetress water wave and deep wave crochet braiding hair include:
- Goddess locs
- Butterfly locs
- Passion Twist
Similar Freetress styles to the water wave and deep twist is the bohemian curl and GoGo curl, respectively.
Why is braiding so popular?
To truly understand the art of braiding it is always good to know that many women choose this hair style for many reasons. Its popularity is relatively easy to understand; therefore, down below we have listed a few of these reasons.
Why is braiding chosen by so many people
- It is an easy style. Braiding is the perfect hairstyle for people who are looking for a hairstyle that they could easily wake up and go.
- It matches many hair textures. With so many options on the market, chances are you will be able to find a hair texture that matches your own and you will then be able to pull off any braiding style you had in mind.
- It is time-saving and convenient. The upkeep of any braiding style is usually very low, and this is one of the many reasons why many women choose braiding time and time again.
- It is a great protective style. Though in modern times the importance of using braids to protect one’s hair is of utmost importance, it is also good to note that this tradition has been going on for centuries now. African-American hair texture is very delicate; therefore, what braiding provides is a way for the hair to be protected from harsh elements.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Our 30 Day GuaranteeWe want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.BrooklynHair.com If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, or other charges.
EXCHANGESWear it, dye it, even flat iron it. If you do not love your Brooklyn Hair, we offer one time exchange it within 30 days of purchase on bundle and closure products.
All special sale Items such as "finial or clearance sale" items & "full lace wigs" are not included with this program.
RETURNSIf you are not completely happy with your Brooklyn Hair before it is installed, we will refund your purchase if the bundle is unopened and the hair is in its original condition.
All special sale Items such as 'finial or clearance sale' items are not possible. Want to Return or Exchange? You can request return and exchange here: Return My Order Page
Have more question? Brooklyn Hair Customer Care: +1-718- 291-5810
Open Hours: Monday - Friday / 11:00AM - 7:00PM (EST)
Also See Our Return Policy Here
We are not responsible for the lost packages after successfully delivered by carrier service. ( Tracking Code and Confirmation of delivery)
We will email you a tracking number once your order is fulfilled. Once your order has shipped it will be delivered maximum 5 business days.
Items are shipped Monday to Friday
All items are shipped from NYC and some items need signature required.
We are not responsible for the lost packages after successfully delivered by carrier service.(Tracking Code and Confirmation of delivery)