FreeTress Natural Texture Braids Pre-Stretched 4X Braid 301 18"
FreeTress Natural Texture Braids Pre-Stretched 4X Braid 301 18" This braiding hair guarantees a perfect match for natural hair textures. Its texture is similar to that of a natural blown-out style and will suit all hair types.
- Natural Texture
- 4X Mega Pack
- Flame Retardant
- Hot Water Setting
- Natural Blown Out Texture
- 700g Product Weight
Advantages of pre-stretched braiding hair
- Natural ends. This will help you to have a tapered finish at the ends of your braids instead of a blunt cut, which will in turn help your hair to look perfectly styled.
- Saves time. Pre-stretched braiding hair aids with saving you time since it helps the hair stylist to get to work right away. This kind of hair is also relatively soft and easy to comb; therefore, you will mostly have no problems with tangling nor knotted ends.
- Saves money. Since this kind of feathered hair will help to cut down the time spent at the salon, it will consequently help you to also save money on your salon expenses.
Notably: 3x signifies that the braiding hair pack has a lot more hair than usual. This will ensure that you have more hair to utilize and that you will have a full finish.
Similar brands include Outre pre-stretched braid 3X Babe 54” as well as Bobbi Boss Pre-feathered Just Braid 54”.
What is the easiest Braiding hair for box braids?
With so many variations of braiding hairs on the market, the easiest hair to achieve a flawless box braid style is pre-stretched braiding hair. Notably, this kind of hair is sometimes called feathered, pre-pulled or even pre-cut braiding hair. This is because with this braiding hair the strands are stretched or feathered to create a flawless finish, especially at the ends of the braided style. This hair is ready to use and will help to get you in and out of the salon in no time.
Qualities to look for when shopping for box braiding hair
One of the best braiding hair on the market is the Freetress natural texture braiding hair. This hair is the most suitable hair for braiding since it will no doubt blend seamlessly with your natural hair. Therefore, regardless of the size braids you desire (small, medium or large) or the length (short, medium, or long), this hair often makes installation relatively easy and quick. These qualities that this brand possess is really what makes it stand out in the hair world. See down below for addition qualities to look for when shopping for box braiding hair.
Key Qualities include:
- Natural blown-out texture. This trait ensures that the braiding hair blends really well with your natural hair. Hence, your style will look as natural as possible.
- Flame retardant. This is an important quality that all braiding hairs should possess. This will ensure that your stylist will be able to complete your style with no issues. It is important to note that burning the ends of your braiding hair is a common tradition and it aims at ensuring that your braided style stays as long as possible without unraveling.
- Hot water setting. Whenever you have completed the braiding aspect of your style, the last step is often to dip your hair in hot water. This is an important step because it helps to keep your braids looking tidy and fresh. Therefore, a good brand of braiding hair should no doubt have this feature.
Recommended braiding hair with these key qualities include:
- Freetress clean therapy.
- Freetress 301 Natural texture.
The importance of braiding
Braiding is not just a style; it is a form of art, expression and cultural tradition.
For centuries, braiding was not only known to be a hairstyle but also as a craft that gives many people a certain connection to their ancestors. It is, therefore, a traditional hairstyle which is passed on for generations. Consequently, it is important to note that hair braiding might mean different things to different people and will vary from region to region.
What is braiding so important to many people?
For some individuals, braiding is a way of life and ultimately it is a part of their identity. While on the other hand, for many people braiding takes on a more subtle meaning. This simply indicates that for some people braiding is a form of expression. This form of expression is meant to include those who use braiding as a creative channel to express their style or personality and those who use braiding as an artistic display of their skills in hair styling.
Why is braiding so popular?
To truly understand the art of braiding it is always good to know that many women choose this hair style for many reasons. Its popularity is relatively easy to understand; therefore, down below we have listed a few of these reasons.
Why is braiding chosen by so many people
- It is an easy style. Braiding is the perfect hairstyle for people who are looking for a hairstyle that they could easily wake up and go.
- It matches many hair textures. With so many options on the market, chances are you will be able to find a hair texture that matches your own and you will then be able to pull off any braiding style you had in mind.
- It is time-saving and convenient. The upkeep of any braiding style is usually very low, and this is one of the many reasons why many women choose braiding time and time again.
- It is a great protective style. Though in modern times the importance of using braids to protect one’s hair is of utmost importance, it is also good to note that this tradition has been going on for centuries now. African-American hair texture is very delicate; therefore, what braiding provides is a way for the hair to be protected from harsh elements.
Our Bundle Hair
✔️ 100% Human Hair
✔️ Live Cuticles
✔️ Unprocessed Hair
✔️ One Direction Cuticles
Our Premium Wigs
✔️ 100% Human Hair
✔️ Natural Looking
✔️ Full Cuticles
✔️ Invisible Illusion
✔️ Natural Density Hair
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Our 30 Day GuaranteeWe want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.BrooklynHair.com If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, or other charges.
EXCHANGESWear it, dye it, even flat iron it. If you do not love your Brooklyn Hair, we offer one time exchange it within 30 days of purchase on bundle and closure products.
All special sale Items such as "finial or clearance sale" items & "full lace wigs" are not included with this program.
RETURNSIf you are not completely happy with your Brooklyn Hair before it is installed, we will refund your purchase if the bundle is unopened and the hair is in its original condition.
All special sale Items such as 'finial or clearance sale' items are not possible. Want to Return or Exchange? You can request return and exchange here: Return My Order Page
Have more question? Brooklyn Hair Customer Care: +1-718- 291-5810
Open Hours: Monday - Friday / 11:00AM - 7:00PM (EST)
Also See Our Return Policy Here
We are not responsible for the lost packages after successfully delivered by carrier service. ( Tracking Code and Confirmation of delivery)
We will email you a tracking number once your order is fulfilled. Once your order has shipped it will be delivered maximum 5 business days.
Items are shipped Monday to Friday
All items are shipped from NYC and some items need signature required.
We are not responsible for the lost packages after successfully delivered by carrier service.(Tracking Code and Confirmation of delivery)
Can I dye/Bleach the hair?
We advertised that the hair could be bleached and colored. But we do not suggest customers bleach the hair to 613 color or 27 color, this color is too light, that will ruin the hair
How many bundles should I purchase?
If you want to full fill one head, 3pcs will be okay. If the hair is over 18", 4pcs should be better.Also, if you do not have leave out, you could try to 3 bundles with closure, 3 bundles with frontal closure, it will save your more money.
What length should I purchase?
All bundles must be measured to the stretch. With that said, please keep in mind that you will need to accommodate for its curl pattern when selecting your desired length.
How long do the hair bundles last?
Our bundles typically last for 6-8 months, if cared for properly.