Brooklyn Hair 7A Straight / 2 Bundles with 5x5 Lace Closure Look by Renae
- 2 Bundles with 5x5 Lace Closure Look
- 7A Virgin Straight Bundle Hair 14 / 14"
- Straight 5x5 Lace Closure 14"
- Total 3 Pieces- 2 Bundles Hair & 6x6 Lace Closure at $215
100% Brazilian Human Hair Extension Straight Bundle Hair Weave. High quality, affordable prices, soft and silky, natural 1B (black) color, machine wefted, straight virgin hair extension can be bleached and dyed, no shedding.
|Series||7A Grade Series/st47|
|Hair Color||Natural Black|
|Material||100% Human Hair|
|Hair Type||Brazilian Hair|
|Hair Weight||95-100g / Piece, 3.5oz|
|Hair Weft||Machine Double Weft|
|Hair Length||Available 8" to 24"|
|Hair Texture / Type||Straight|
|Can Be Bleached / Dyed||Yes|
|Shipment||Shipping From New York, U.S.A by USPS/UPS|
|Order Processing Time||Within 2 Business Day|
|Delivery Time||2-5 Business Days in U.S|
|Exchange Policy||Within 30 Days / Buyer Pays Shipping Cost|
|Return Policy||Within 30 Days with Original Condition|
Brooklyn Hair 7A Grade 100% Brazilian Human Hair Extension Straight Bundle Hair Weave
Our silk straight virgin bundles offer a luxurious look and feel as our hair is made from 100% human hair sourced personally from the manufacturer to provide you, our customers, with an affordable price that cannot be beaten. This hair is bone straight and is very soft and gives an overall silky look.
All bundles are full with the root being thicker and then naturally tapers at the ends as how human hair grows. Hair quality is superior as it allows for easy coloring and dying methods while still keeping the hair strong and its integrity in tack. Hair is also be curled with ease and made silky straight with hot tools (heat protector recommended). The high quality in which these bundles are made allows for minimal to no shedding provided that bundles are handled with care.
Healthy unidirectional cuticles provide an amazing feel of softness and at the same time, it is easy to manage and maintain. You can curl it, bleach it, dye it. Style it in any way you want. The healthy cuticles in this hair will help the colors and curls last longer than any other hair.
- 2,3,and 4 Bundle deals available
- Available length 8" - 24"
Brooklyn Hair's Remy Straight 5x5 Transparent Lace Closures
Made from 100% unprocessed human hair and are meticulously sourced just for you.
With such high standard and quality, our 9A Straight hair 5x5 HD lace closures will blend seamlessly with your skin to give the most invisible effect possible. All of our closures can easily be dyed, colored, curled and so much more.
What are 5x5 closures?
With 5" going horizontally across your hairline and 5" going vertically towards the back of your head, a 5x5 is in a league by itself. Not only does it provide adequate space for you to create a natural-looking hairline but also enough space for you to make different parts, such as a left part, middle part or a part on the right side.
So, what makes 5x5 closures so popular?
- A 5x5 closure provides wearers with a true Free part option. This simply means that you can easily switch up your style with little to no effort. Therefore, you can rock the middle part one day or choose to switch it for a side part quite effortlessly the next day.
- Realistic hairline. With the addition of a 5x5 closures, women everywhere are now able to mimic a real hairline and as an added bonus it allows you to make more baby hairs as well.
In stock here at Brooklyn hair, 5x5 closures are available in a variety of styles: straight, body wave, loose wave, loose deep wave, etc. Lengths available include 16" and 20".
The best option between a 5x5 and a 4x4 or 6x6 closure
Without a doubt, the biggest difference between a 5x5 lace closure and a 4x4 or a 6x6 closure is the amount of lace space provided.
5x5 closure vs 4x4 closure
- As expected, the main difference between a 5x5 closure and a 4x4 closure is one inch. In this case, a 5x5 closure will often be the best pick since it provides all the advantages of a 4x4 closure plus so much more, including more parting space and versatility or styling options.
5x5 closure vs 6x6 closure
- Again, the difference between a 5x5 closure and a 6x6 closure is only one inch. For some, this might not be a big deal but for others it would be a huge deal. The good news is that both closures uses the same installation method and provides a realistic hairline. Therefore, either option is a great pick.
Feel free to browse our closure options to see what will best suit your hair needs as well as your budget.